Remote Data Display
Gordon Hopkins has designed a display system to help operators of layouts with sequenced timetables keep track of their activities. Displays for several operators can be attached, all controlled from one position. An Acknowledgement facility is included to allow operator feedback. Details of operation are given in Technical Bulletin G16-25, but some additional documents are available here to assist in construction.
- Box / enclosure outline dimensions (PDF)
- The main circuit diagrams (PDF)
- The Control Station Microcontroller Source and Intel Hex code
- The Display Station Microcontroller Source and Intel Hex code
- The Operators Manual (PDF)