The Journal contains short technical articles, news and information and is distributed at four times a year to all members. It also contains new ideas & developments, along with notification of the latest Technical Bulletins. Members can access the full back catalogue of Journals via our website.
The Journal is intended for all skill levels, from beginners to experts, by including a variety of different types of article.
Recent articles include:
- Starting out with the Arduino
- Implementing an auto reverse unit
- Creating a Simple Shuttle
- Producing Station Canopy Glazing with Glazing Bars
- Automatic Control of Four Aspect Signals
The Journal also contains details of Area Group activities, and other MERG news.